Thursday, May 1, 2014

Dragon Moon



No outfit post today.. instead I've listed a new painting! I've been working on this one for a while now and finally finished last night. I started it a few weeks ago, but a few nights ago I had a dream about riding a dragon, and I woke up and finished the painting. I've been inspired lately by medieval art and the dark ages.

This new painting is called Dragon Moon. It has crackle paint to give it an aged look, as well as gold leaf paint on some details. The original painting is 9.5x9.5 on a wood panel, but I'm also selling prints of the painting. I will also be making necklaces of this, until I do they can be ordered from this link. 




I listed these in time for the sale I have going on! Don't forget about the 25% off sale I have going on store wide for this week only. Enter the code LVSALE for 25% off. This counts for originals, necklaces, prints and even sale items. 


View More:
 

2 comments:

  1. I love the little dragon! So cute!

    http://www.artworkbyjm.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe no one has commented. I think this is your best painting ever!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
Be sure to leave a link to YOUR blog so I can come say hi! xoxo