Friday, August 30, 2013

Thursday Threads - Shades Of Green

First off, I spent ALL day yesterday fully believing yesterday was a Wednesday. 
Which explains why I'm posting Thursday Threads on a Friday.
Again.

Then last night I had some horrible back pains... 
I'm thinking it's from feeling emotionally and financially unsupported,
The stress from this last week catching up to my body, 
or the fact that my body is psychically linked to Sterling's body.
Who has struggled with back pain most of his life. 

Either way, it was bad.
And then I had some late night sketch revisions for Cinderskella .
Remember? The book I have been illustrating?
The one that will be in stores in like a month and a half?! 
Exciting. Like really.
I'll post links. 
And I'll sign copies, or something.
I don't know. 
It's driven me CRAZY that I can't share sketches and cover work here!! 
Anyways.. I was up late last night getting some new sketches scanned in.

So I woke up at like 11:30 today. 
I hate sleeping in! I feel like it's such a waste of the day! 
I woke up with the migraine of migraines. 

Clauneck has been squawking, Anubis has been running around like a beast escaped from the pits of hell, and Wicket is trying to monitor it all by barking at everyone who is upsetting me. He likes to play police officer to the cat and bird. But, the barking isn't helping. 

So now it's 1 pm. I haven't showered. I've eaten a chicken salad sandwich, had a bit of coffee and meditated on my crown chakra a bit.. which has helped subside the headache.  

And now I can look at the screen enough to post all this, and my outfit photos.

This is one of my favorite outfits. 
I love the flowiness of this shirt, and I love pairing it with army green pants and a spike necklace.
Also, these photos were taken outside of the army store where we found Anubis! 









Outfit Details:
White Shirt - Chicnova
Spiked Necklace - Chicnova
Army Green Pants - Thrifted
Boots - Thrifted 

View More:
 

1 comment:

  1. Just looking great on her exclusive dress up. In this modern age, it will be liked by every woman for modern fashion.
    http://beautiesfactory.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
Be sure to leave a link to YOUR blog so I can come say hi! xoxo