Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Big Major Arcana Tarot Update

So I made a big decision the other day. I decided to update the Major Arcana a bit. This entire Tarot deck has been taking me WAY longer than I expected, and since I started I noticed my style has changed quite a bit! Without even realizing it, or meaning to... It started to evolve. The Major Arcana is very very important in Tarot and I wanted it all to look concise. I had a feeling that I would be changing a few things in the Major Arcana, which is why I only sold limited edition prints. I had a feeling I would update it and change it. And I'm happy that I did. I'm totally in love with the new cards. They look more mature and pretty.. rather than cute as they looked first. So I'm happy with the changes.


The changes aren't too noticeable until you look at two cards together. But I'm so much happier with the major arcana than I was. I have 3 more suits to work on before it will officially be printed. When I'm on my last suit I will set up a kickstarter or indie go-go campaign and take preorders!

If you were one who bought one of the 5 limited edition prints of the Major arcana, you will get a discount code for the second edition of the Major Arcana print run. I'm not sure when that will be.. as I still have a few to work on.

Let me know what you think of the changes!


View More:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
Be sure to leave a link to YOUR blog so I can come say hi! xoxo