Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Finally, Photos

So as you guys know, I've been redoing my home for the past few weeks. It started with the kitchen table, and continued it's way through all of the rooms of my house. I honestly wasn't meaning for that to happen, but it sure did. It blew it's way through my house like a plague of saw dust and paint. But, now I'm done. Finally finally done. Until I find something else to do.. Anyways, here are some photos... and finally ones of the bedroom! 






































I kept the furniture and placement pretty much the same as before because I like it so much. I just added little touches and redid small things. The bed frame was made by some wood panels. For the furniture I painted it a dark brown with some teal details and added vintage paper to the front. I also took down a lot of the things that were on the wall, and I've been trying to keep it simple.

Now the challenge is keeping the house clean? Why is that so hard??

View More:
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow that looks great! It has so much character and looks super cozy.

    Christen
    http://christenlouise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
Be sure to leave a link to YOUR blog so I can come say hi! xoxo