Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Cinnamon Vanilla Latte





Sterling and I spend way too much money and time at expensive coffee places. I've made it my life's goal to make very good coffee from home. I own a standard coffee maker, a french press and finally got myself a stove top espresso maker. I love it. One day I'd like to get an expensive espresso maker, but with my small kitchen and dreams of a tiny home with an even smaller kitchen my Moka Pot is pretty perfect. I found it at Ross for only 13.00. It's aluminum which I heard can give a weird taste, so I'm keeping my eye out for another one. Until I figure out exactly what kind of special ingredient Starbucks puts in their coffee this is working out quite nicely for me. 


Cinnamon Vanilla Latte
1/3 Single shot of espresso
2/3 steamed milk (I chose soy) 
1tsp vanilla 
a pinch of cinnamon 

I like soy milk for my warm coffee. I never drink cow's milk, instead I opt for almond milk... unless I'm making warm or hot coffee. Almond milk tends to have a burned flavor, and soy milk doesn't. Though some people like the burned flavor. 





View More:
 

1 comment:

  1. There is nothing quite like being cozy at home, sipping something delicious as the smells waft through the house. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
Be sure to leave a link to YOUR blog so I can come say hi! xoxo