Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Bedroom Inspirations

In the spirit of "Spring Cleaning" and fixing up my home, I've decided to tack the bedroom next. I've always liked my room.. so many different textures and colors and themes... but  I decided to take it a step further. Rearrange some things, hang up new art and take down the old stuff. I also want to try my hand at building a bed from from wood pallets. I'm trying to find some free wood pallets first though.. I've put together a board on Pinterest about the look I'm wanting to get. I figured I would show some of the inspiration to you guys. Here is a link to the board, where you can see all of the photos.  But here are some of my favorite inspirations.












View More:
 

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the bohemian look! I've always wanted a big white tent with Persian rugs and lanterns and a big bed to just go relax and read in :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been really wanting to make a lace canopy for my bed. I have the stuff to do it, I just haven't! Maybe I'll tackle it this weekend...

    Christen
    feathers and ash

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of having wooden crates instead of a bed frame. I'm currently sleeping on a mattress on the floor so this would be really great for me and would be a lot cheaper than buying a new bed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once again we are on the same page. After searching for pallets for a year and having to pay about $3 a piece for them, my boyfriend got a job at a brand new store and soon we had enough pallets for all our projects. We made a chicken coop!
    But I'm also in the middle of making a bohemian style bedroom. My boyfriend's Mom passed away last week, so in her memory I'm keeping all her fancy pillows for my bedroom makeover! I love your photo inspirations. I also have a board like that on my pinterest.
    We also hope to use the pallets for raised garden beds, yard benches, a composting bin and storage boxes. I just wish they weren't so hard to take apart. Love the bed frame. I hadn't thought of that.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
Be sure to leave a link to YOUR blog so I can come say hi! xoxo