Monday, March 17, 2014

Lucky

I'm the luckiest person in the world. Well, my world.... but we are just living in our own worlds anyways. So, I am the luckiest person. Of course, so are you. 
I've shared this story with you several times, but I'm always ready to share it again. 

I was out in my favorite cemetery in North Carolina. I was with my ex and his family. I get it, cemeteries aren't for everyone... so his little brother was bored. Then there was me, dancing around barefoot excited about the cemetery, the trees, the history, the angel statues.. So, I tried to help him not be so bored. I said, "Let's look for four leaf clovers!" I had noticed there were clovers growing everywhere. I said, "I want a four leaf clover. I'm so lucky, I'll find one!" Before even bending to the ground, I saw a four leaf clover sitting on my foot. I was shocked! I kept counting the leaves, turning it over, making sure it was indeed a four leaf clover.. It was! That's a 1 in 10,000 chance! 

I later got the necklace encased in a resin necklace to remind me, that I am indeed lucky. This is my lucky charm. Though I don't believe it brings me luck, instead it reminds me that I make my own luck.

I wear it when I need that boost of confidence. Or when I need to be lucky.

I remember decided one day when I was rather young, that I was lucky.
If I entered a drawing, or a contest, I knew I would win, because I'm very lucky. I knew that I would be lucky as I traveled, and lucky as I went through life, because I was a lucky person. I knew things would work out in my favor. And they always do. 

So, if you want to change your own luck, do it! 
Sit back a bit. Don't be so tense and trust that you are lucky enough to have the things you deserve. 

Try counting all of the lucky events in your life to draw even more in! 

View More:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
Be sure to leave a link to YOUR blog so I can come say hi! xoxo