Friday, December 6, 2013

Christmas Wish List

My mom asked me a few days ago what I wanted for Christmas. My mind went blank. I have all the things I need. (Minus a new computer and printer, both way too expensive to seriously ask for!) I mean, I like getting gifts and all, but I like giving so much more. Right now, I'm in the process of making Christmas Gifts for my family. Lots of hats, and paintings this year since money is a bit tight this month. But, I see lots of other fun blogs posting their "Wish Lists" so I thought it would fun to make one from the things I have saved on my computer. I think a wish list tells a lot about a person, so you can get to know me through mine!


I need one of Mowgli, Wicket and Meko! 


A very very merry Christmas would be had indeed. Skulls, bones and tea. 










View More:
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I love that type writer key board! I definitely need that in my life!

    MarieDarling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That spider skeleton thing is so cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
Be sure to leave a link to YOUR blog so I can come say hi! xoxo