Saturday, August 3, 2013

Give.




I'm a huge fan of bracelets.

 I think I've had at least three on my wrist since I was 18 years old.

  I love bracelets and all jewelry.

 So when I heard about Give Jewelry I was excited.

Give Jewelry is an awesome company that helps feed hungry children. 





"Bracelets with purpose.

 Give Jewelry is a sustainable movement to provide food for children in orphanages throughout Indonesia. The vision is simple: every bracelet purchased directly benefits kids in need. So no matter what type of bracelet you choose; friendshipcharm,leatherbeadedcuff or any of our otherbracelets, you're really choosing to make a difference."


Not only does one bracelet give food to a child,
 but Give Bracelets are a great reminder to.. give! 

Purchasing a bracelet gives one week of food to a child in need, and is a constant reminder to keep on giving. When I wear my Give Bracelet I remember to have a giving heart.  It's a great reminder to be loving and kind to all you meet. 

Give Jewelry is such a thoughtful organization, with such a great cause! 

Check out their stuff, and I'm hoping to do a giveaway with them soon! 








View More:
 

5 comments:

  1. That is so neat! I might have to pick something up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO gorgeous and what a fantastic cause! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! It's such a good company!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you enter the giveaway? Maybe you could win!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did! :) I'm not very lucky, though. I might just pick some of their stuff up for my birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
Be sure to leave a link to YOUR blog so I can come say hi! xoxo