Thursday, July 18, 2013

Thursday Threads - Skulls

I'm a bit late on posting this.. 
I normally post in the middle of the day, 
But I've been on the phone with plumbers all day. 
The knob on the kitchen sink broke. 
I blame Mercury in retrograde. 
I guess the owner of the house is having several plumbers come do an estimate. 

Which means several people will be in MY house. Looking at my things and that makes me feel weird. 
Mostly because I've got a pretty weird artsy looking house. 

"Come on in, this way to the kitchen don't mind the skull collection." 
But what do you expect when I'm wearing a shirt like this? 
It's a pretty fantastic shirt actually. 
When I saw it on Chicnova I knew I had to have it. 






T-Shirt - Chicnova
Leggings - Chicnova
Boots - Thrifted
Bird Skull Ring - Chicnova

1 comment:

  1. I love this outfit! And your pose in the third photo is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
Be sure to leave a link to YOUR blog so I can come say hi! xoxo