Thursday, May 24, 2012

Thursday Threads- Time For Tea!

I was given the opportunity to wear this lovely dress this last weekend.
Priscilla Dawn makes beautiful and adorable dresses.
I was given the opportunity to model and photograph this one.
It reminds me of my pink hair, and I like it.


Aside from this dress I was given a darling pink hairclip from Velanch.
It matched perfectly! 

We took over 50 pictures! I'm only going to share these ones with you. 
Though, the other ones will be on my facebook.





Clip: Velanch
Shoes: Forever Young

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! I wanna go on a picnic now rather than sit at my office. Summertime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore every single shot!! I could hardly keep from liking all the pictures on FB!! :P I adoooree the theme!! and the dress. <3

    x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Rachael, Thank you so much for your beautiful post!!!
    Im very glad to see my hair clip in such great company!) Its like fairy tail! Everything so beautiful and magical!

    Thank you for wearing my Clip in this romantic outfit!
    Elena

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so pretty! I love the dress and the way your artwork fits in perfectly too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah so precious and inspiring :)
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely photoshoot. Oh, the hair, the dress, the scenery - it's all perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww! You look so cute! That photo shoot looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very, very cute! And dreamy too! Lucky you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soooooooooo lovely! Great photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is so unbelievably adorable, and I don't normally like cute things. Your blog is uncorrupting me. I may end up on the light side one of these days for sure. Love the pink shoes too.

    Sweet Tea With Bunny and Me
    http://sweetteawithbunnyandme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
Be sure to leave a link to YOUR blog so I can come say hi! xoxo