Saturday, May 22, 2010

Lost And Found


This painting took forever. I started it right before the move, and finished it about a week ago. 
It's titled Lost and Found. This lost little bird found a forever friend. Sometimes I think it's perfectly okay to like the company of animals over humans. This will be available in the shop soon as well as prints. (Still working on that)
And then I have added a collection of brooches and headbands to the shop. Maybe it's not a collection but more of a cluster, or maybe a troupe, might as well make that an army of new brooches and headbands. Okay I added 8 new things.


6 comments:

  1. Your painting is amazing! You should paint more and offer these lovelies on your Etsy store! You are gifted as an artist... this is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very talented. The painting is beautiful! And I love the flower in the big picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your artwork is lovely!! It reminds me very much of Mark Ryden's paintings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that art is cool! love the flower pins :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoy your style. Do you use acrylics? Have I already asked you this? (I'm bad about that)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
Be sure to leave a link to YOUR blog so I can come say hi! xoxo