Saturday, March 20, 2010

Holy Headbands! Part 1

Today's weather: 78°F
Sunny and Perfect
14 new headbands have been waiting to be photographed.
We were only able to photograph 8.

The world was very crowded today.
People were everywhere!
My favorite photo spots were covered with people...
 I'm so lucky to have a forest in my backyard.
Tomorrow's weather: 78°F
Sunny and Perfect
Again.
Good thing too... we have 6 more headbands to photograph!

These 8 headbands are in the shop.
 I have completely redone my headbands, check em out! 

5 comments:

  1. Love, love your cute headbands and your hair style is just perfect.
    like a sweet fairy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all! You look like a little pixie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pictures!! Oh and BTW... you were on the front page of Etsy again today ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
Be sure to leave a link to YOUR blog so I can come say hi! xoxo