Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Date Night Do's and Don'ts

According to me.
Do occasionally surprise with flowers. 


 Do tell your date they look nice. (even if they look like a little boy.)


Don't be afraid to try new restaurants...Yummy falafel and hummus pita! 


Don't feel silly if you want to color on the tables at Macaroni Grill...
that's what they are there for.


 Do go exploring in the woods.. you never know where an old cemetery sits.


Do act silly and take lots of silly pictures.
Don't be afraid to ask strangers to take your pictures.
(I'm afraid someone will run off with my camera!)


 Don't always think you have to eat out at a fancy place.


Don't spend all night on the phone. (He's not the only guilty one.)


Do make friends with the employees of cold stone.


Do be yourself and wear silly hats and scarves if you so choose.

11 comments:

  1. Aww I love this! Once I start feeling comfortable with our income, I want to have date nights with Cade every week! You guys made me love the idea <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute. Where in the world did you find a cemetery?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!!! I especially agree with the macaroni grill one, I go there for 2 reasons: their bread and the fact that I get to color on the table while I eat their bread!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can even date in Arkansas-- Okay maybe it will be going to a cattle action, but it will still be a date!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You two make a really cute couple. Thanks for the advice:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How incredibly cute! I need to make a non-Etsy shop related blog post! LOL. Thanks for sharing this :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. my friend calls me scarfany - i wear scarfs all the time and i like it. =)

    *tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is the best do's and don't's list I have ever read =]

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
Be sure to leave a link to YOUR blog so I can come say hi! xoxo