Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Scenic Office Space

Sometimes I forget how truly lucky I am. This year has been one of the best, but hardest of my life! I've been fighting depression off and on, and learning how to truly "work" for myself. I've been at this full time now for nearly a year... and it's been hard! I'm not talking money hard, somehow the money has always worked itself out. When I say it's been hard, I mean emotionally. I'll get more into all this later in the month.
But a recent discovery I've made, and I can't believe it's taken me nearly a year to realize this, but I kind of get to work where ever I want! I work a lot out of a sketchbook.. a lot of the work I do requires a few pencils, and a sketchbook! So, I'm able to take things with me, and work where I please. It means I get an awesome view of my "office." and It's been a real treat lately. Again, I'm not sure why this took me so long to discover!






I've learned so much in this last year... and in a few days I'll share what I've learned in a separate post. But the biggest and most rewarding for me right now, is that working from home, means I can work from wherever I want!


View More:
 

1 comment:

  1. Yeay! This sounds great and I find it really inspiring that you are able to make a living with what you truely love.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
Be sure to leave a link to YOUR blog so I can come say hi! xoxo