Thursday, April 3, 2014

Thursday Threads - Wild Side

Yesterday I posted some photos from our trip out to the lake, but wanted to do another post focusing on the outfit, and the beautiful kimono made for me by the beautiful Chantell from Mori Yarn. It flowed beautifully in the wind like wings. I honestly couldn't help but put my arms out like a bird and try to fly away. We live on the other side of the lake, so we drove far away around the lake to find an alternative side of the lake. A much more wild side. Where there was nothing to block us from the wind and the chill. We watched the sun set behind the hills, and drove the scenic route home. 







Kimono - Mori Yarn
Lace Top - Marshalls 
Shorts - Forever 21



View More:
 

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment!
Be sure to leave a link to YOUR blog so I can come say hi! xoxo