Thursday, March 20, 2014

Thursday Threads - Welcoming Spring

Happy first day of Spring!
 Spring is my favorite season as things start blooming and blossoming. 
The sun stays around longer and the breeze is soft and sweet. 
I'm very excited to welcome Spring back. 
Tonight we will be planting some seeds, and doing some blessings for Ostara. 
I'm hoping to take the pups on a walk and look for some signs of spring. 

Today's outfit post is to honor Ostara and the Spring Equinox.
My favorite kind of style, pastel colors, lightweight lacy tights and crocheted patterns. 










Vest - Thrifted
Cardigan- Thrifted
Blouse-  Thrifted
Shorts- Chicnova
Boots- Thrifted 
Necklace- CreationsByACat

View More:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
Be sure to leave a link to YOUR blog so I can come say hi! xoxo