Thursday, January 30, 2014

Thursday Threads - Magical Moon

Tonight is a magical night. 
It's the second new moon this month, making it a Super Moon.
It's also called The Storm Moon.
Which is quite fitting for the weather here lately. 
It rained yesterday with thunder, then snowed all night and back to rain.
Tonight is also the eve of the Chinese New Year. 
The Year of The Wood Horse. 

I've done an article about the Moon, and the New Year over here at Lotus Tarot

For now, this is my "Moon Outfit" 






Moon Leggings - Romwe
Sweater - Thrifted
Scarf - Thrifted


And on another note, the response from yesterday's post was overwhelming. I do plan on responding to each of your heartfelt comments, I just don't know the right words at this time. But thank you all for sharing your hearts and stories with me. 

View More:
 

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment!
Be sure to leave a link to YOUR blog so I can come say hi! xoxo