Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Around Here

 Around here it's been nice and quiet. I've stayed home most of this week. Painting, and working. I've been working on the book cover this week, it's due in about 5 days so I'm starting to get a bit stressed. And I can't share any photos here for anyone to see it yet! It needs to be kept secret for a while. 
But I'll give you hint. Lots of red. 

To keep the stress levels down, Meko and I have been doing Yoga.
He's a pro. 



I've also been able to sneak out a bit to get some thrifting and crystal shopping done. 
Like Meko is pro at yoga, Sterling and I are pro at thrift shopping.
We can often find amazing deals for quite a deal. 




I just wanted to share some of my new photos with you guys, but I better get back to work! 



View More:
 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos! I would love to go thrifting with you someday. I bet it would be a wonderful experience!


    www.mariedarling.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
Be sure to leave a link to YOUR blog so I can come say hi! xoxo