Friday, November 8, 2013

Vet Visits

This post will be short. Because I really can't think enough to talk without crying. 
Little Wicket is a bit sick. He's been acting weirder than normal.. Lethargic, limping, spacey. 
He threw up on Tuesday and has been acting different ever since. 
He has all his shots, so I have no idea what's going on.
I haven't slept since I woke up in the middle of the night to see him acting odd. 

It's bringing back tooooo many memories of this
I've been crying my eyes out all day.

He's got a vet appointment in an hour. 
Wish us luck.

It broke me.
And I'm still not even healed from that. 

Please, send love and prayers.. 



View More:
 

6 comments:

  1. Nim started acting like that last year. When we took him to the vet we found that he had some bad teeth that had caused a major infection. Once he has those removed and antibiotics he was better. I hope wicket has something simple like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep us posted please, I love seeing Wicket in your posts. I hope he is ok.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sending positive thoughts and wishes over - fingers crossed it's something easily treated and he'll be better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry to hear he's sick. Sending love and prayers Sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending love and LOTS of prayers for little Wicket. Please keep us posted. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending lots of good thoughts and well wishes for the littlest Wicket. This house and all of its inhabitants will be keeping this sweet little boy in or hearts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
Be sure to leave a link to YOUR blog so I can come say hi! xoxo