Monday, November 18, 2013

All Things Lovely

Have you guys heard of All Things Lovely? It's a wonderful website that offers great daily deals! I was given the chance to scope out some places I have fallen in love with, and have them featured on All Things Lovely!  And now, you guys get the chance to get them at a discounted price through All Things Lovely.  I'm honored to be part of the Blogger Series they have going! Go check out the great deals! 



Yesterday I shared a great jacket from Romwe with you, but I'm not sure if you noticed the earrings I was wearing! I love earrings, but with my ears stretched out half an inch I have to be careful of the earrings I wear, and how much they weigh. These dainty little earrings are the perfect weight. The great thing about these, is you can get them in your birthstone. Read more about The Dream Catcher Earrings here, and learn about the great shop!

I've always loved plants. Obviously... These three lil guys look great in my Temple Room.




These little plants are so fun and unique. They hang from your ceiling, and look like little sea creature. Air plants are so interesting. They don't need a lot of light, or water. Just a spritz of water every now and then. I have mine hanging in my temple room, with all of my other plants. That room is so full of oxygen and beauty, seriously. Come over. It's a beauty.
I need to go in there and take some better photos. 


Be sure to visit All Thing Lovely before this week is up to get some of these special offers and great deals!

View More:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
Be sure to leave a link to YOUR blog so I can come say hi! xoxo