Friday, September 20, 2013

Slow Starts


Every morning it takes me a little while to wake up. 
I sit around in a fog, play on the internet, or my phone.
I pet my pup and blink my eyes a lot. 
I do some stretches and make creaking noises in my throat.
I yawn a big bunch and move way too slowly. 
Eventually I remember that I like music, so I turn on Pandora.
I shower, get ready, I got get some coffee, or some tea.  
 and I remember how much I like my days. 
Slowly I feel that fog lift, and the stiffness of my neck goes away. 


It always take a little while before I can feel creative again.
before the fog lifts off my head and I feel inspired.
But, I know that it will always come back. 






View More:
 

2 comments:

  1. I am not a morning person, and I relate to your fog & slow start! I need my wake up time, my coffee, then just a few more minutes of gathering myself & preparing for my day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel ya! Slow mornings are my favorite part of life!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
Be sure to leave a link to YOUR blog so I can come say hi! xoxo