Monday, July 1, 2013

Fun Faces

I realized something silly yesterday. My shop has been missing a few faces! 
I painted these girls nearly a year ago, and only one painting was listed in the shop! 
The one listed on the bottom was away in a cafe for a little while, and then both swept away to an art gallery for a little while. I now have them both at home in my studio.
I realized.. no prints are listed in my shop! 



Here is a link to my art shop
And I've also listed some more hats in my hat shop

I see so many pictures with my brown hair... 
It makes me want to dye it dark brown...
Or make more hats to wear with my blonde hair...
uh oh...



I also found this little beauty.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
Be sure to leave a link to YOUR blog so I can come say hi! xoxo