Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Welcome Back!

I am welcoming some paintings back into my shop! 
They were taken down while they were in Georgia for the show at the Defoor Centre.  
I just got some  back, so I decided to list them in the shop again. 
I've decreased the prices quite a bit in honor of the fact that I have to move soon,
and anything that sells will help with the terrible deposits and fees.
So, help spread the word about the sale perhaps?
My original paintings are about 30% off their normal price,
 and you can grab another 10% off using the code italk2trees.

1 comment:

  1. If I was still working, I would totally buy some! :) Instead, as my contribution, I shall share your etsy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
Be sure to leave a link to YOUR blog so I can come say hi! xoxo