Friday, June 29, 2012

My Wickey

This little guy has a special place in my heart. 
He's a big sweetie.
He's very sensitive, and often has anxiety, but it's nothing some love won't fix. 

I'm just in love with this little guy.
I can't help but miss him when I'm gone.
I love waking up to him snuggling in my arms.
And I love the way his tail waggles when he sees me.
Sometimes when he lays down, he waves his tail in front of his face like a little fan.
Sometimes when he sees me, he gets so extremely excited, he leaks just a bit. 

But, I can't help it.
I'm in love.




Wicket is an extremely fast learner. In his entire time with me, he's made maybe 4 potty mistakes. He's picked up on tricks really well too!
Here is his newest trick..
Straight from my phone.

6 comments:

  1. Ah! I love that video -- so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wicket rocks!
    That second photo is priceless!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang, been subscribing to your blog for a few months at least and just now figured out how to comment. Anyway, in regard to your little Wicket, way adorable. In regard to your past postings, congrats on your new job, you could have kept your hair color in my opinion, but I like it this way too, you photograph brilliantly, you look great in glasses, love your tutorials. In fact I found you via Pinterest I think it was when you showed your tee modification into a lovely dress with additional fabric. OK, that's it for now. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweetheart! Yeah Wicket!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorably sweet dog! And hooray for his new trick! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
Be sure to leave a link to YOUR blog so I can come say hi! xoxo