Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Framed

I love vintage and antique frames.
I've got quite the collection too.
I finally got around to putting some art prints in the vintage frames.
Right now they decorate the walls of my mini studio,
but they will also be listed in the art shop very soon.
I won't list them until later this evening,
so, if you see something you like, send me an email and I can reserve it for you.









Today is going to be a long day..
I've got a lot of cleaning and bath giving to do.
We've decided to not use a fogger in the house,
since it's a small house, powered by gas, with lots of flammable things in it.
The fogger is highly flammable, and I don't want to blow things up.

Besides, the last time my animals got fleas, 
(Arkansas last year)
I took care of it with just cleaning. 
No harsh chemicals.

Thanks so much for all the advice you all gave me! 
I tried some of the tricks too! 
The light in a bowl of water was a fun one. 

4 comments:

  1. The tree in the circle frame with the bow is perfect. That frame was made for that picture :)

    -Arielle
    www.humblepievintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are beautiful frames! I love the painting with the fox and the girl. It just speaks to me. I'm glad you liked the pan of water trick! When I got fleas, it was rough. I didn't notice them until we were already infested. In Florida, when it gets cold then warm, you have to be careful. I made the mistake of letting my kitty in after a hot spell, and boom! a house full of fleas. I'm glad your not bombing. We got rid of the fleas here the same way: cleaning and pans of water.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your artwork is amazing and the antique frames just look great with them!

    xo Amber P.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What about the small girl with hairs in picture?
    Regards:End of Tenancy Cleaning

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
Be sure to leave a link to YOUR blog so I can come say hi! xoxo