Saturday, August 20, 2011

A Random Conversation

Rachael, "I don't want to have a regular boring job just so I can live.. That's not living."
Brad, "What we need is to make an awesome youtube video or a website like facebook, then we would be set for life."
Rachael, "Well... We just need to do what we love, and I think everything will fall in to place."

I sure hope I'm right.

I photographed both my pups doing what they love. Lounging around in front of the heater. If I ever want them to calm down and stop rough housing, I just turn on the heater.

4 comments:

  1. Cutest dogs ever! Oh wait, I'm being unfaithful to my dogs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dogs are adorable... and your words are beautiful. I so agree with your outlook, and though some people think it's hopeful but ultimately unrealistic, I don't care. Doing hopeful yet unrealistic things have worked out well for a lot of people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's exactly how I feel. I'm going to paint this quote an hang it in my studio.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Mckella! I would love to see it when you are finished!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
Be sure to leave a link to YOUR blog so I can come say hi! xoxo