Friday, July 8, 2011

New Sponsorship Options!

Sponsor Talk2thetrees!

Talk2thetrees is currently accepting sponsorship from independent businesses, shops and blogs!

How it works:
-Your ad will go up on the first of the month. (I can also prorate ads for the first week of the month.. for a slightly discounted price. Just ask!)
-Large ads are listed first, then small ads follow.
-All sponsors will be included in a short feature/welcome post sometime during the month.
-You can make your own button ad or I can make you a custom button for $15. 
If you make your own, please be sure it's the right size!

Monthly Rates:
Currently, Extra Large Ads are 35$ (Includes giveaway option, and in-depth interview! Large ads are $20, and small ads are $12 per month. I accept PayPal and will email sponsors at the first of the month. You could advertise for one month, or a whole year. It's up to you and there is no contract.
Prices are subject to change based on blog stats.
New!
Extra Large Full Feature:
A full feature on my blog for 35$ This includes a, Extra Large button, 8-10 pictures from your blog, lookbook, etsy shop. Several links to your shop, facebook, twitter, (anything!)  And an in depth interview.

Extras: 
 I can make you a custom button for an additional $15. I will include HTML for you to use on your own blog. 
I will also do a featured post on each of my sponsors throughout the month that they sign up.

Blog Info:
Talk2thetrees was launched in 2008, (though not updated regularly until November 2009). T2TT has been consistently gaining new visitors and followers ever since. Currently, according to Google Analytics, Talk2thetrees receives over 8000 different visitors a week and over 13,000 page views a week. Talk2thetrees has over 1000 blog followers. I am also on twitter, with over  8000 followers and use Facebook with over 1400 likes and over 1000 friends. I use these sites daily to promote any new posts, tutorials, or featured sponsors. I post on average 5 times a week... but often more!

Talk2thetrees has been featured in a magazine! (More info to come.)


Ready to advertise? Have any Questions?
Email me at Talk2thetrees@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
Be sure to leave a link to YOUR blog so I can come say hi! xoxo