Friday, December 13, 2013

A Lucky and Unlucky Day

Happy Friday the 13th! It's the second one this year, so it's technically a lucky day. But, I'm kind of having a bit of bad luck...
First off, I've had a migraine for a few days now.. I think I have a new allergy. Beans. And I'm very sad about this. Maybe it's just hummus... Maybe it's all beans. Maybe I should just eat fruit.

Also something is going on with my blog.. I'm unable to upload photos! And I had some good ones too. Today I was planning on posting yesterday's outfit, (one of my favorites too!) as well as my Friday the 13th post.. Announcing that today the last day the hat shop is open for a little while! And there is a sale going on! Enter the code FRIDAYthe13 for 13% off in both stores.





Art Shop
Hat Shop 


So, grab a hat, cause the shop closes at midnight!

View More:
 

1 comment:

  1. if you think hummus is what you're allergic to, check out the Tahini in it... it's ground up sesame seeds and just more common an allergy than chick peas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
Be sure to leave a link to YOUR blog so I can come say hi! xoxo