Friday, December 28, 2012

Full Moon Ceremonies

Sterling and I have started doing ceremonies on the full moon each month.
Be both feel the moon, and feel our connection to it.
Yesterday at 3:21 the moon was at it's fullest.
We stood outside and looked at the face of the moon.
We went inside and lit out candles.



Last night's moon ceremony was a very special and sacred one, so I won't go into details.
But, I will tell you one of the candles was meant to burn out over night, while we slept.
I woke up this morning to the candle still burning.
I think that means something good.

2 comments:

  1. so romantic :)

    http://puputnopitasari.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally kidnapped your little thing at the bottom of your page, its too cute! I didn't know you could do that. And I love your blog. Just saying. =) You have a wonderful spirit.

    http://sparkleaddiction.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
Be sure to leave a link to YOUR blog so I can come say hi! xoxo