Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Happy Birthday To Brad

This Sunday was my wonderful boyfriend's birthday.
He was treated with a beautiful cake, decorate by me, minus the pretty sticky muppets thing.
I also decorated the house, and made spaghetti for all of our friends. 
For his birthday, I got him a custom build your own muppet,
2 seasons of Seinfeld to complete our collection, and some socks.
Brad loves getting socks. 

I must say, I love this boy very very much. 
We've been dating for over a year now, and he never ceases to amaze me.
If I'm having a bad day, and I snap at him.. he never snaps back. 
He is so caring and committed. 
And, oh my gosh so funny. 
I get to laugh a lot every day. 
He is so perfect to me.
I could literally go on all day..
But, I won't..
Just know, I'm madly in love, and very lucky to have him.

His birthday was a great day to spoil him, though I try to every day..
Except today..
He attempted to take his hoodie off, after a minute of struggle, he collapsed on the ground.
Me, being an excellent girlfriend, tickled him for about 3 minutes.

4 comments:

  1. I love that cake! And did you get him one of those "whatnot" Muppets? Those are really cool. You went all out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy happy birthday to you love, Rachael! :)
    The cake is so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahahah you ARE a god girlfriend. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
Be sure to leave a link to YOUR blog so I can come say hi! xoxo