Monday, January 23, 2012

Rainy Days In Raleigh

Rainy days are the the perfect excuse...
to wear comfy shoes,
drink your favorite drink, 
and wear your brand new sweatshirt.
I got myself an "I heart Raleigh" sweatshirt.
I try to budget my money...
and this took up almost a whole month's worth.
But it was totally worth it. 

I said last year, "This time next year, I'll be back in North Carolina."
But then I met Brad, 
and that crazy thing called love has kept me here.
So while I can't be in North Carolina,
I can snuggle up in my North Carolina hoodie. 


14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm jealous! I lived there a few years ago and I miss it so much!!

      Delete
  2. im jealous. here in newport news (VA) it rains allll the time. i look like a drowned rat. you look perfectly adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know where that is! I almost moved to Virginia Beach once.. and I once sent my camera to Newport News to be fixed.. also, there is a little park on the border of North Carolina, and Virginia that has little "Fairy Crosses" you can find! Do you know what those are? I wanted to go soooo bad!

      Delete
  3. I love NC. I always make sure to stop by on my way to GA to visit family. Lovely shoes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So fun! I'm semi planning a trip to GA and NC! It will be fun.. if it ever does truly happen that is... ;)

      Delete
  4. What is that you are drinking? It looks yummy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness... this is a Salted Caramel Mocha Frappacino. Best thing in the world!

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Really?! That's wonderful! I hardly ever wear these.. I have so many shoes!

      Delete
  7. you need an I <3 Portland sweatshirt. [:

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
Be sure to leave a link to YOUR blog so I can come say hi! xoxo