Wednesday, May 25, 2011

It's About Time!

Finally! 
I finally listed new stuff! 
I'm ecstatic, and elated, annnd... excited
My poor shop has suffered deeply from this 4 step program.

Looking for a job, a car, and a house has kept me from my shop a bit.
My creativity, and my sales have suffered... 
I'm hoping it was worth it.



Finally,
last night,
I got out of my car, 
after leaving my awesome part time job,
and I sat down in my cozy new house,
snuggled up to my new little puppy,
and did my favorite thing.

I created.



I created and listed 16 new necklaces that I have been meaning to list since Winter.
All of these necklaces include semi precious stones.
Each beaded necklace is hand strung with lots and lots of love.
Each necklace has a different semi precious center piece stone or totem animal.
There is lots of meaning behind each animal and stone.
Check them out here!

Today I will be taking photos of a bunch of new hats.
How very exciting.

3 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! I'm so glad you were finally able to list them so we could see. :) I understand what you mean about finding time. I have a full time job and it's hard to keep up with blogging and business stuff when I'm away from home all day during the week and running errands all weekend. One of these days I'll figure it all out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW GORGEOUS :) Im definitely excited to see your new hats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are beautiful! i am in love with the heart locket!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
Be sure to leave a link to YOUR blog so I can come say hi! xoxo