Monday, April 25, 2011

Spring Time Beauty

Easter was beautiful. It was my first time being back home for Easter in 3 years. Spring time in Utah is short, but very very pretty. I love the pastel blossoms and colors that spring brings.
I spent Saturday with Brad's family. His mother gave us girls some nail polish in our Easter Baskets. We had such a good time decorating our fingernails and toenails for spring time.
Later we dyed and decorated Easter eggs. Once again it had been a while since I did that. Probably more like 6 years since I dyed any Easter eggs!
Sunday I spent with my family. We had a great big meal and a delicious cake. It was a bit lopsided and not the prettiest thing in the world, but it sure was delicious.
All of our fruit trees have been blooming. I love to walk outside and take pictures of the tiny buds and blossoms.
I truly love spring. 
New beginnings are everywhere, blossoming on trees and growing up from the ground.
 The sun comes out and shines his warm rays on Mother Earth.

It's a good reminder that storms always pass, and nothing is permanent.

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely post. Here's to new beginnings!!! Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How FUN. I wasn't able to dye easter eggs this year, so I think your pics helped make up for that void of mine :) Cute nails! and lovely pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos! That's also how my cakes come out, a bit lopsided but thankfully they taste better than they look ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing pictures!! Being outside during Spring makes me relax and forget about any other problems or worries I have. The eggs look so neat too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loooovely! How did you get the flower pics so pastel-y?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
Be sure to leave a link to YOUR blog so I can come say hi! xoxo