Monday, February 14, 2011

On Love...

Happy Valentines Day to my dear sweet readers.. and to anyone who stumbles upon this page. I hope your day is filled with love, like all days should be.

I was up late last night talking to an old friend about heartbreak, break ups and how this holiday can be a bit hard... we talked about how even though we both went through a break up, we were sure we would find someone new, someone more suited for us someday. Then he said something that honestly blew my mind.

"Love has a way of finding you when you stop seeking it... 
and start being it"

And I felt that this was so true. 

You can't expect someone to love you if you don't love yourself first..
But it doesn't stop there,
Love is an attitude, a verb and a feeling.
Love is happiness, selflessness, and confidence.
Love is a way of life.

You can't start receiving love until you start putting it out into the universe. 

So if you don't have a Valentine to call your own, if you don't have a date tonight.. 
Don't give up on love. 

Love life, it will love you back.

Happy Valentines day from me and Mowgli.
(Mowgli loves to dress nice on special days)


  1. Love this.

    And mowgli is honestly too cute in that bow-tie.

  2. Such a sweet post with some great words of wisdom...and the cutest bow tie ever! :)

  3. you look so pretty in that pic.

    "Love has a way of finding you when you stop seeking it...
    and start being it". This was perfect!

  4. oh wow, I am quite speechless. I should remember to take note of that quote <3 it should be remembered.


Thanks for leaving a comment!
Be sure to leave a link to YOUR blog so I can come say hi! xoxo