Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Frost

Last Saturday, Brad and I had planned a day of productivity where I would work on art and orders and he would work on his music. As I got in the car I quickly decided that I didn't want to work just yet. I realized that it had been a while since I saw something beautiful or went on an adventure. I'm lucky that Brad has the same sense of adventure that I do. We didn't have to drive far before I started gasping at the beauty of the fog, and the frost covered trees. It was a pretty warm and sunny day, but the tree tops were covered in frost, and the ground was covered in mist. It was a truly magical adventure.



And of course after the adventure we had a productive day of creating.

4 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment!
Be sure to leave a link to YOUR blog so I can come say hi! xoxo